Admission Requirement for PCL Nursing:
Student who have successfully completed or expect to successfully complete School leaving certificate (SLC) before session are eligible to apply for common entrance examination conducted by CTEVT. Entrance application form is available in college office.
Candidates need to submit the completed Admission Application Form. Application forms can be collected from the college. Candidates must have passed the entrance examination conducted by CTEVT. All applicants must submit the following with the application form:
- Completed admission application form together with 3 colour passport-size photographs with white background.
- Original and 2-sets carbon copies of SLC mark-sheets, character certificate, provisional and migration certificate.
- Citizenship certificate / Birth Certificate.
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination.
- Proof of Medical check-up.
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) in 2nd division (45%) with English, Science, and Mathematics or SEE with minimum GPA 2.0 and C grade in Compulsory Mathematics, English & Science.
- SLC passed plus TSLC in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) with minimum 68.33%.
- Should pass entrance examination as administered by CTEVT.
- Applicants fulfilling the entry criteria will be selected for admission on merit basis.
For more details about admission:
Please Call us : +977-56-533472,
Write us: [email protected]
Visit our office: Bharatpur, Chitwan, Nepal