Bachelor in Public Health
- Passed 10+2 Science or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with 50% aggregate in total marks or GPA 2.4 OR Secured the Percentage equivalent to above eligibility in regards to the certificate level programs (A-Level) with different grading system OR
- Applicants who have passed the Health Science Proficiency Certificate/Diploma (General Medicine, Medical Lab Technology, Ophthalmic Science, Dental Science, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Radiography, Physiotherapy) with at least 50% aggregate in total marks. AND
- Registered in Nepal Health Professional Council or Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Nursing Council or Nepal Ayurveda Council as per related educational program.
Candidates need to submit the completed Admission Application Form. Application forms can be collected from the college. The candidate must have passed the entrance examination set by Medical Education Commission.
All applicants must submit the following with the application form:
- Completed admission application form together with 3 colour passport-size photographs with white background;
- Original and 2-sets carbon copies of all academic certificates including mark-sheets, transcripts, character certificates of all level, provisional and migration certificate;
- Citizenship certificate
- Entrance Admit Card
For more details about admission:
Please Call us : +977-56-530577,
Write us: [email protected]
Visit our office: Bharatpur, Chitwan, Nepal