Bachelor in Public Health (BPH) – 4 years
The Bachelor of Public health program (BPH) aims to prepare professional public health specialists with the hugest technical and managerial competence in respective level of health programe, including problem identification, planning implementing, training, health education and research. Curriculum of BPH programme is based on prospectus issued by Purbanchal University (P.U.). It is four years program. There will be concurrent and residential field during academic years.
- University ( education and research).
- Health organization.
- Nepal government- public health sector.
- Private Health sector.
- Health center.
- Research sector.
- Different NGOs & INGOs.
- Local development sector.
- Passed 10+2 Science or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with 50% aggregate in total marks or GPA 2.4 OR Secured the Percentage equivalent to above eligibility in regards to the certificate level programs (A-Level) with different grading system OR
- Applicants who have passed the Health Science Proficiency Certificate/Diploma (General Medicine, Medical Lab Technology, Ophthalmic Science, Dental Science, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Radiography, Physiotherapy) with at least 50% aggregate in total marks. AND
- Registered in Nepal Health Professional Council or Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Nursing Council or Nepal Ayurveda Council as per related educational program.
For details about admission please click here